The Cardinal Hume Centre’s Change A Life Raffle 2014
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before entering the draw.
1. The winning tickets will be drawn on Monday 14 July 2013. Winning entries will be randomly drawn in the presence of two witnesses. Prizes are as follows:
– First prize: Champagne afternoon tea for two at Corinthia Hotel, London
– Second prize: Luxury Hamper
– Third prize: V&A Museum Annual Membership
– Additional prizes: Joint Membership at Picturehouse cinemas. Two Tickets to Westend show Wicked. Burberry ‘his and hers’ perfume set and a scarf. Case of fine wine.
(There are no substitute prizes available)
2. Participation in the Cardinal Hume Centre’s Change A Life Raffle 2014 costs £1 per ticket.
3. Profits from this raffle will be used for the charitable purposes of the Cardinal Hume Centre. Registered charity in England & Wales (1090836).
4. The raffle is open to all mainland Great Britain residents aged 16 and over (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands and is due to Gambling Commission legislation).
5. It is an offence for raffle entries to be sold to, or by, a person under 16 years of age. If anyone is found to be under 16, they will automatically forfeit their right to a prize.
6. Payment for participation in the raffle can be made by cheque payable to the Cardinal Hume Centre or by credit/debit card. Charity Aid Foundation vouchers or those funded by Give As You Earn accounts cannot be used as payment for raffle tickets.
7. Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw when the whole payment is received.
8. Tickets should not be sold on our behalf in a street open to the public.
9. Employees of the Cardinal Hume Centre who are actively involved in the management of the Raffle are ineligible to enter the draw.
10. The closing date for return of entries is Thursday 10 July 2014 at 5pm. Late entries will be treated as a donation to the Centre. The Cardinal Hume Centre is not responsible for entries that are damaged, delayed or lost in the post. Proof of posting is not proof of entry.
11. The winners will be notified within one week after the draw by telephone, then by email and finally by post, where other contact details are not available.
12. A list of the winners’ names, postal towns and winning numbers will be posted on our website and on social media. To request a winners’ list by post, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to “Raffle Winners’ List”, The Cardinal Hume Centre, 3-7 Arneway Street, Horseferry Road, London, SW1P 2BG.
13. Winners may be asked to take part in the Centre’s promotional and publicity activity. Their details will only be used in summary, for example: ‘Mrs Jones from Gorton’.
14. The Cardinal Hume Centre will not share an entrant’s details with any other third parties.
15. Under the Gambling Act 2005, and with the permission of Westminster City Council, The Cardinal Hume Centre is registered as a Society on behalf of which lotteries may be promoted. Registration number: 13/02165/LILN.
Entry signifies acceptance of the above terms and conditions. The Cardinal Hume Centre reserves the right to withhold or cancel the prize in the event of non-compliance with these rules.
Contact for enquiries: Patricia Marron, The Cardinal Hume Centre, 3-7 Arneway Street, Horseferry Road, London, SW1P 2BG
The Cardinal Hume Centre encourages people to gamble responsibly. If you feel gambling is a problem for you please contact GamCare on 0845 6000 133 (8am to midnight) or visit www.gamcare.org.uk