Our onsite 32 bed hostel gives homeless young people (16-24) a place to call home and the support needed to turn their lives around.
- Up to one year or three months maximum residency, depending on your support needs (you will be assessed upon arrival at the Centre).
- Single occupancy rooms: bedding starter pack and kitchen starter pack provided.
- Weekly meetings with hostel support staff, tracking progress and employment/education opportunities. Part of the Westminster Homeless Young Person’s Pathway.
- Emergency food for those on benefit sanctions.
- A hostel computer room for job search and personal use.
- Weekly job club with careers advisor.
- Regular timetable of varied activities, including sports and life skill classes.
- We work with specialist agencies: ADVANCE, Fairbridge and Turning Point.
Young people living at the Centre can take part in weekly lifeskills sessions in their shared kitchen – a chance for them to cook, socialise and eat together. Find out more: