The Centre offers one to one employment support to help you find work and improve your in-work prospects. The service is client-centred and based on your preferences.
What we offer
The Employment team can help you build your confidence through various services:
- Careers guidance and vocational profiling
- Help with CVs, job applications and cover letters.
- Interview preparation and practice.
- Direct contact with local employers, giving you access to vacancies workplace visits and placements.
- Employability preparation workshops.
Job Club – every Wednesday
Team of staff and volunteers take over our computer room to help people with:
- A weekly job club for registered clients. Ongoing in-work support and career or salary progression advice.
- Part-time to full-time employment advice.
- Effective job searching techniques.
- Help with contacting employers.
- Access to vacancies through local partnerships.
- Internet research and other tips on how to find you the right job.
- Register your interest by clicking the ask a question button below.
These services are available through the Cardinal Hume Centre hub on Medway Street which is open at the following times:
Find out how the Centre can help by calling 020 7227 1673 or ask us a question.