The Centre offers one-to-one employment support to help you find work and improve your in-work prospects. The service is client-centred and based on your preferences.
What we offer
The Employment team can help you build your confidence through various services:
- Careers guidance and vocational profiling
- Help with CVs, job applications and cover letters
- Interview preparation and practice
- Direct contact with local employers, giving you access to vacancies workplace visits and placements
- Employability preparation workshops
Job Club – every Wednesday
A weekly job club for registered clients. A team of staff and volunteers take over our computer room to help people with:
- Ongoing in-work support and career or salary progression advice
- Part-time to full-time employment advice
- Effective job searching techniques
- Help with contacting employers
- Access to vacancies through local partnerships
- Internet research and other tips on how to find the right job for you
Register your interest by clicking the ask us a question button below.
These services are available through the Cardinal Hume Centre hub on Medway Street which is open at the following times:
Find out how the Centre can help by calling 020 7227 1673 or ask us a question.