The Centre offers one to one employment support to help you find work. We will listen to what you want to do and accompany you through the steps as you work to achieve your goal. Find out how the Centre can help by calling 020 7227 1673 or ask us a question.
Practical help in finding and securing a job
Our employment team work in partnership with the local Jobcentre Plus. We can help you build your confidence through various services:
- Help with CV and application writing.
- Interview preparation and practise.
- Direct contact with over 30 local employers, giving you access to vacancies workplace visits/placements.
- Support programme continues after you’ve found employment. We’ll provide advice and career progression opportunities.
Job Club – Wednesday 10am – 1pm and 2pm – 4pm.
Team of staff and volunteers take over our computer room to help people with:
- Effective job search.
- Approaching employers.
- Internet research and other tips on how to find you the right job.
- Register your interest by clicking the ask a question button above.
Find out how the Centre can help by calling 020 7227 1673 or ask us a question.