If you live in London and cannot afford to pay for legal advice on immigration, asylum and nationality law, we may be able to help. CHC Immigration leaflet 2019
We can provide free accredited immigration advice and representation. We can also represent clients at appeals and judicial review if this is needed.
At the moment we are having to offer a reduced service in line with government advice on COVID-19. We are therefore prioritising the following types of case:
- *Where people need to renew their leave to remain
- *For people who have no recourse to public funds and need a change to the conditions of their leave so that they are eligible to claim benefits.
Cases include applications based on:
- EEA (European cases)
- Family and private life
- Long stay in the UK
We cannot help with the cases listed below:
- Any points based applications — work visas, student visas
- Entry clearance apart from refugee family reunion — we are not able to help with visit visas, or spouse/partner visas.
- Citizenship applications where this is the only issue.
- Indefinite leave to remain cases unless the client has additional vulnerabilities such as health issues.
- Applications for passports or travel documents
Before we can agree to help you, we will need to speak to you over the phone on 020 7227 1670 about your situation
These assessments take place every two weeks on a Monday between 10am and 12pm. Please call 0207 227 1673 for information on the next available date.
We will always try to help as many people as we can but demand for our services is very high.