If you live in London and cannot afford to pay for legal advice on immigration, asylum and nationality law, we may be able to help.
We can provide free accredited immigration advice and representation. We can also represent clients at appeals and judicial review if this is needed.
Cases include applications based on:
- EEA (European cases)
- Family and private life
- Long stay in the UK
We cannot help with the cases listed below:
- Any points based applications — work visas, student visas
- Entry clearance apart from refugee family reunion — we are not able to help with visit visas, or spouse/partner visas.
- Citizenship applications where this is the only issue.
- Indefinite leave to remain cases unless the client has additional vulnerabilities such as health issues.
- Applications for passports or travel documents
Before we can agree to help you, we will need to speak to you over the phone about your situation.
Please call 020 7222 1602. We can then tell you when our next telephone assessment will be taking place. These assessments take place every two weeks on a Monday between 10am and 12 noon.
We will always try to help as many people as we can but demand for our services is very high.