We offer a variety of ESOL classes and IT training on a one-to-one basis and occasional workshops.
English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- English classes are available at the Centre to help you improve your spoken English.
- Accredited by the English Speaking Board
- A range of courses for different levels run throughout the week.
- Exam available twice a year.
- Award Winning volunteer taught service.
Digital inclusion (IT training)
- Courses for new computer users.
- Learn My Way free online learning, leading to City & Guilds certificate in Online Basics
- Help to learn how to use Microsoft Office, social media and online learning resources.
- One-to-one support to develop basic IT skills.
Get in touch by calling to find out how you can access these services. Call 020 7227 1673 or ask us a question.
For opening times for family and learning services, please call 020 7222 1602.