If you are based in Westminster and looking to develop new, or improve existing, skills then the Centre has a range of services that can help you. Ask us a question or call 020 7227 1673 to find out more.
- English classes are available at the Centre to help you improve your spoken English.
- Accredited by the English Speaking Board.
- A range of courses for different levels run throughout the week.
- Exam available twice a year.
- Award winning volunteer taught service.
Reading and writing
- Yes We Can Read tutorials. A unique one to one course to help you become a confident reader in just six months.
- Literacy one to one sessions.
- Numeracy one to one sessions.
- Book reading group (popcorn included!).
- Study support.
- Courses for new computer users.
- City & Guilds certificate in Online Basics.
- Help to learn how to use Microsoft Office, social media and online learning resources.
Get in touch by calling to find out how you can access these services. Call 020 7227 1673 or ask us a question.