Why work with us?
- Support your local community – by working with the Centre you are giving back to the local community in which you work.
- Motivate your staff – supporting us will boost staff moral and sense of worth. Whether it is fundraising, volunteering or team events, staff participation leads to more driven and happy employees.
- Enhance your reputation – working with us it will build your reputation as a socially responsible company and increase your customer loyalty.
- Increase your network – by working with us you can potentially reach a new audience and enhance your brand.
The Centre has a range of volunteering opportunities available to companies and in the past we have organised room painting by HSBC, a gardening project by Land Securities, a market stall ran by Channel 4 through and Christmas present wrapping by the Home Office.
Group volunteering days are a great opportunity for team building and for employees to get involved in the local community while also meeting your companies social responsibility objectives.
“It was so engaging, welcoming and very rewarding, I would love to be involved again”
– A recent participant of a company volunteering day.
Whether it’s holding a Big Cheese, sleeping out under the stars for a Big Sleep Out, using your singing talents and organising a concert or taking part in the Nightrider cycle event there are loads of ways to fundraise for the Centre.
Activities for Clients
You and your colleagues can organise an activity for the Centre. Whether it’s using your craft skills to run a creative workshop, fancy footwork on the pitch or a screening like Channel 4 – we welcome opportunities for companies to get involved with the Centre’s work and provide fun activities for our clients.
“We all really enjoyed the Craft day, we would love to do it more often”
– Emily, John Lewis
You can donate directly from you pre-tax pay and reduce your income tax. This will guarantee regular and reliable donations for the Centre, allowing us to plan ahead for the future.
Gifts-in-kind and sponsorship
You and your colleagues could use your professional skills to support the Centre. John Lewis recently completed a renovation of our charity shop. You could also sponsor an event or Centre materials, Channel 4 recently designed and produced the our Change a Life bags and T-shirts.
Please get in touch with Patricia Marron the Centre’s Corporate Fundraiser if you would like more info on 020 7222 1602, email@example.com